Following consultation with our parents’ Spring Bank has an optional school uniform. The school uniform consists of:
- Shirts - Collared or Polo - White, Grey or Pale Blue.
- Trousers - Grey or Black.
- Skirts/Dresses - Grey or Black - Standard School dress in summer.
- Jumpers etc. - Navy Blue.
- Sweatshirts - Navy Blue - With/out the school logo.
- Shoes - Flat and Practical, appropriate trainers for PE.
The school sells polo shirts with the school logo on for £7 in the school office.
The following PE kit is essential and should be in school all week: Sports Trainers (no pumps) black shorts/ leggings and white T-shirt. Children who are not participating in PE must bring a letter from parents stating the medical reasons for absence.
It is important that all children’s clothes and footwear are clearly named so that they can be returned to their owners if lost. A box containing lost property is kept at the front of the school next to the office. At the end of each term, unclaimed items are sent to the charity shop.
All jewellery, with the exception of stud earrings, should remain at home (no bracelets, necklaces, hoop or dangly earrings), and whilst watches may be worn they are the responsibility of the children at all times. Smart watches are not allowed.